Don’t sell your home, RENT IT!
At Renters Warehouse Milwaukee, we specialize in turning your biggest purchase (and expense) into your biggest ASSET. You’ve been paying for your house and now it’s time for it to pay you.
Converting your house into an investment contributes to your wealth creation by:
- Producing net monthly cash flow
- Passively amortizing your mortgage via the rental income
- Acting as a tax shelter through depreciation (or “cost recovery”)
- Realizing the appreciation in price over the property over time
Let’s start your wealth creation journey by having us rent and manage your property.
Single Family Home Property Management Services
Tenant Placement & Leasing
Our first act as your fiduciary starts with securing a tenant for your property. Similar to the mantra that in Real Estate Investing, your money is made going in; the ultimate success (or failure) of your cash flows is made at the time of tenant placement. All of our Landlord clients can attest to the fact that the value of our Tenant Placement service isn’t demonstrated by the tenants that we place, it’s determined by the ones we DON’T. Our highly skilled and dedicated Leasing Staff are experts at the application of written, objective screening criteria.
Our Tenant Placement and Leasing Service includes:
- Full Fair Housing compliant advertising and professional quality photos for marketing of the property
- Field, filter, and respond to all prospective tenant inquiries
- Conduct all showings in person with our highly trained and experienced Leasing Staff
- Draft all annual attorney reviewed, State of Wisconsin complaint leasing documents
- Execute all lease documents
- Completion of tenant move-in orientation at property and move-in video walkthrough
Lease Administration & Electronic Rent Payments
- Disbursement of your rent checks right into your checking account!
- Fielding all tenant communications and correspondence
- Rent and water/utility bill collection
- Property Water/Sewer & Utility bills payments on your behalf
- Facilitation and coordination of preventative maintenance and corrective repairs
- Tenant security deposit disposition
Preventative Maintenance & Corrective Repairs
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Exterior Drainage
Rent Ready & Property Renovation
- Flooring, Doors, Paint, and Windows
- Full Kitchen Renovations
- Full Bathroom Renovations
- Exterior Capital Expenditures such as roofing, siding, and gutters
Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Itemized Consolidated Owner Statements (monthly)
- Annual and Monthly Itemized Cash Flow Statements
- Delinquency Reports & Portfolio Rent Rolls
- After the year ends, we provide you with a 1099 to make your year end accounting and tax preparation convenient for yourself or your CPA!