At Renters Warehouse Milwaukee, our business is your profit. Whether you are a newer investor just starting out on your wealth building journey, a HNW/Institutional investor deploying sophisticated strategies, or any size portfolio in-between, we have the experienced staff, infrastructure, and processes to offer tailored services to satisfy the needs of your asset and reach your investment objectives.
You’ll enjoy the benefit of having a SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT!
Asset & Property Management Services
Tenant Placement & Leasing
Our Tenant Placement and Leasing Service includes:
- Full Fair Housing compliant advertising and marketing of the property
- Field, filter, and respond to all prospective tenant inquiries
- Conduct all showings in person with our highly trained and experienced Leasing Staff
- Draft all annually attorney reviewed, State of Wisconsin complaint leasing documents
- Execute all lease documents
- Completion of tenant move-in orientation at property and move-in video walkthrough
Lease Administration & Electronic Rent Payments
- Disbursement of your rent checks right into your checking account!
- Fielding all tenant communications and correspondence
- Rent and water/utility bill collection
- Property Water/Sewer & Utility bills payments on your behalf
- Facilitation and coordination of preventative maintenance and corrective repairs
Preventative Maintenance & Corrective Repairs
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Exterior Drainage
Rent Ready & Property Renovation
Having the right team in place that you can rely on and trust to make your asset spick and span for a new tenant is paramount to creating a great customer experience and resident satisfaction from the outset. Whether you just need a refresh with some paint and a deep cleaning, want to make value-added capital improvements such as a new kitchen, new bath, upgraded flooring, or a finished basement, or are in need of longer term capital expenditures such as a new roof; we do it all. Through our sister company Brew City Property Services, we provide property improvements such as:
- Flooring, Doors, Paint, and Windows
- Full Kitchen Renovations
- Full Bathroom Renovations
- Exterior Capital Expenditures such as roofing, siding, and gutters
Financial Reporting & Accounting
Keeping track of your portfolio’s income and expenses can be a full time job in and of itself. As part of our property management service, we handle this all for you. We can provide monthly and annual reports such as:
- Itemized Consolidated Owner Statements (monthly)
- Monthly & Annual Itemized Cash Flow Statements
- Delinquency Reports & Portfolio Rent Rolls
- After the year ends, we provide you with a 1099 to make your year end accounting and tax preparation convenient for yourself or your CPA!